Our cosy bedrooms offer the luxury of a home-away-from-home, designed for your comfort and convenience.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CORONAVIRUS
With the current crisis going on, which we all hope will pass soon, we would like to reassure our guests from around the world that their safety and security (and that of our team members) remain the highest priority for us. In our hotel, we are strictly adhering to the advice of local government authorities, following stringent health and safety guidelines and taking the highest level of preventive measures to keep our guests and staff safe.
During this time we are focused on an intense cleaning of our entire property, and when we re-open, we will permanently have a hands-free sanitizer available when you walk through our front doors. We are also cooperating with local doctors (available 24/7) should they be needed.
As for future reservations, we will adhere to a fully flexible condition on any of your cancellations. If you have pre-paid, we will use that pre-payment as a credit towards a future reservation. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions.
Conceptually the rooms have been created as bedrooms—smaller, yet tastefully put together in a way that makes any traveller feel at ease, especially when enveloped in The Emblem’s overall communal atmosphere like one would find in a traditional home.
We also understand that traditional homes tend to offer more space, so we created The M Lounge to be the Living Room of The Emblem—the perfect place for you as a guest to hang out and use however you like. If you’re ever feeling a little cramped, you can always head down to the lower level of the hotel and explore what this unique space has to offer!
For more information, check out THE M LOUNGE page.
Facilities and Amenities
IN OUR ROOMS
- Complimentary (super fast) Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Luxurious bedding (duck feather blankets, choice of pillows, cotton-rich linen)
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Laptop-sized safe
- Hair dryer
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Windows can be fully opened
- 40-inch flat screen TV
- Marble bathrooms and signature marble sinks
- Raindrop showers
- Available on site: iron & ironing board, crib, extra beds
- Coffee / Tea / Soft drinks available all day in our M Lounge
- ART WALKS: € 20 for 3 hours and € 10 for every further hour
- Access to The Fumoir
- Room Service
- Turn Down Service
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning
- Courtesy living room work station
- Taxi Service
- Baby Sitter: € 20 per hour
- Continental Breakfast: € 10 per person (included in reservation). Breakfast is served in The M Lounge while George Prime Steak is temporarily closed during the days.
- Overnight complimentary shoe polish service
- Concierge (AKA Guest Relations Managers)
- Exclusive perks for Prague's hottest shopping street (Pařížská Street)
- Personalized services upon request
- Rooftop Spa
- 2 Spa treatment rooms (Including 1 Couple's room)
- Complimentary access to our Wellness Center (Sauna, Steam Room, Kneipp Path, Ice Fountain)
- Complimentary access to our Relaxation Room and 24-hour Fitness Centre
- Private Lounge (The M Lounge)
- Meeting rooms
Golf Course (2.8 km)
Horseback Riding (23 km)
Jogging in Letna Park (1.5 km)